Rates & Services
Our 2018 rates start at $2900 for a Friday reception and go up to $3500 for a Saturday or Sunday ceremony and reception. Our 2019 rates are based on the season, and range from $3000 for a spring wedding and reception to $4000 in the fall.
A $500 fee will apply to any event that falls on a holiday or holiday weekend (Saturday/Sunday.)
All ceremony and reception packages include:
- Exclusive use of The Guernsey Barn and lakeside grounds with gazebo
- Tables and chairs for 200 people set up by our staff (More available for rent. 300 max inside the barn.)
- Changing areas for the wedding party
- Heat and air conditioning in all facilities
- On-Site parking and attendants, parking signs & cones
- Specialty tables, barrels, and other rustic décor and accents
- Prep kitchen w/ refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Grain Bin bar + indoor bar area
- 1 hour consultation (once RSVPs are in) for customized floor plan
- 2 additional scheduled visits for planning purposes (30 minutes each)
- 1 hour of scheduled rehearsal time (based on availability)
- Property manager on site during event for assistance with the facilities
- Trash removal during and after event
- 1 hour use of property for engagement/save the date photos (must be scheduled at a time that doesn’t interfere with other events)
A non-refundable down payment of $1000 and completed contract are required to reserve a date. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the event, along with a $500 refundable security deposit.
All permanently affixed lighting and string lights are included. Additional uplighting is available for rent, as well as miscellaneous rustic decor. We also offer day-of wedding coordinator services for a fee.
Now offering horse-drawn carriage rides for the bride & groom! Ask us for rates and options.
Have a date in mind for your event?
The barn is available for weddings Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from April through November.
Schedule a Tour
Ready to see us in person?
If the barn is available on your event date, then contact us to schedule a tour of the property!
Words of Endearment
Brides, grooms, and guests share their experiences at Lakeside Occasions
Our day could not have been any more perfect.
Taylor & Wesley
Thanks for helping make our special day extraordinary.
Liz & Les