Rates & Services
Our wedding and reception rates range from $2500 – $4500 for the 2020 & 2021 wedding seasons, with the average Saturday event costing $4500 with our day-before decorating package (NOT INCLUDING food and beverage). A $500 holiday fee applies to any event that falls on or adjacent to a holiday. Please fill out our Contact Form to inquire about pricing for specific dates.
Our Wedding & Reception package includes:
- Exclusive use of The Guernsey Barn and lakeside grounds with gazebo
- Tables and chairs set up by our staff. Surcharge for 201-299 guests for 2021 only. (Linens not included)
- Buffet tables, head tables, and tables for drinks & desserts
- String lighting & chandeliers
- Unique changing spaces for the wedding party
- Restrooms (Handicap accessible)
- Heat and air conditioning (all indoor spaces)
- On-Site parking and attendants, parking signs & cones
- Specialty tables, barrels, and other rustic accent furniture
- Prep kitchen w/ refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Grain Bin bar + indoor bar area
- Outdoor fireplace & pergola, plus limited patio seating
- 1-hour Planning Session (once RSVPs are in) for customized floor plan
- 2 scheduled visits for planning purposes (30 minutes each)
- 1 hour of scheduled rehearsal time (based on availability)
- Property managers on site during event for assistance with the facilities
- Trash removal during and after event
- 1 hour use of property for engagement/’Save the Date’ photos (must be scheduled at a time that doesn’t interfere with other events)
- Endless Photo Opportunities!
2020 – Hours of Use:
Fridays: 10 am – 11 pm (music off by 10:30 pm)
Saturdays: 9 am – 12 am (music off by 11:30 pm)
Sundays: 10 am – 10 pm (music off by 9:30 pm)
2021 – Hours of Use:
Fridays: 11 am – 11 pm
Saturdays: 9 am – 12 am
Sundays: 12 pm – 8 pm
Day-Before Decorating Package: $500 (3 pm – 8 pm based on availability. Includes Rehearsal Dinner Space)
Additional Time By the Hour: $100/Hour (Based on Availability)
A non-refundable down payment of 40% of the rental fee is due at signing, along with a completed contract. Another 50% of the rental is due 6 months prior to your event, and the final 10% balance is due 60 days prior to the event, along with a refundable $500 damage deposit. We will send invoices along the way and are happy to arrange a payment plan that fits your needs.
Sound System: $75
Day-Of Coordinating: $500 for 6 hours
Antique Door Rental: $50
Bar Services: $TBD – Lakeside Occasions is the mandatory vendor for all bar services. Menu available upon request.
Have a date in mind for your event?
The barn is available for weddings Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from April through November.
Schedule a Tour
Ready to see us in person?
If the barn is available on your event date, then contact us to schedule a tour of the property!
Words of Endearment
Brides, grooms, and guests share their experiences at Lakeside Occasions
Our day could not have been any more perfect.
Taylor & Wesley
Thanks for helping make our special day extraordinary.
Liz & Les