Rates & Services
Wedding & Reception Packages for 2020 & 2021 range from $2500-$4000, with an average Saturday event costing between $4000 & $4700 (NOT INCLUDING food and beverage). Please fill out our Contact Form to inquire about pricing for specific dates.
All ceremony and reception packages include those listed below (some may require an additional fee):
- Exclusive use of The Guernsey Barn and lakeside grounds with gazebo
- Tables and chairs for up to 300 guests – set up by our staff (Linens not included)
- Unique changing spaces for the wedding party
- Restrooms (Handicap accessible)
- Heat and air conditioning
- On-Site parking and attendants, parking signs & cones
- Specialty tables, barrels, and other rustic accent furniture
- Prep kitchen w/ refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Grain Bin bar + indoor bar area
- Sound system – microphones, speakers, audio board *($75 setup fee)
- Uplighting *($50-can do most colors)
- 1 hour consultation (once RSVPs are in) for customized floor plan
- 2 additional scheduled visits for planning purposes (30 minutes each)
- 1 hour of scheduled rehearsal time (based on availability)
- Property manager on site during event for assistance with the facilities
- Trash removal during and after event
- 1 hour use of property for engagement/’Save the Date’ photos (must be scheduled at a time that doesn’t interfere with other events)
Hours of Use:
Day-Before Decorating Hours: 3 pm – 8 pm (Based on Availability + $500 fee)
Fridays: 10 am – 11 pm (music off by 10:30 pm)
Saturdays: 9 am – 12 am (music off by 11:30 pm)
Sundays: 10 am – 10 pm (music off by 9:30 pm)
*Additional Decorating Time: $100/Hour (Based on Availability)
A non-refundable down payment of 40% of the rental fee is due at signing, along with a completed contract. Another 50% of the rental is due 6 months prior to your event, and the final 10% balance is due 60 days prior to the event, along with a refundable $500 damage deposit. We will send invoices along the way and are happy to arrange a payment plan that fits your needs.
All permanently affixed lighting and string lights are included. Uplighting is available for rent, as well as miscellaneous rustic decor. We also offer day-of wedding coordinator services and rehearsal dinner or send-off brunch space for a fee.
Lakeside Occasions is the mandatory vendor for all bar services.
Ask us about our horse-drawn carriage rides for the bride & groom!
Have a date in mind for your event?
The barn is available for weddings Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from April through November.
Schedule a Tour
Ready to see us in person?
If the barn is available on your event date, then contact us to schedule a tour of the property!
Words of Endearment
Brides, grooms, and guests share their experiences at Lakeside Occasions
Our day could not have been any more perfect.
Taylor & Wesley
Thanks for helping make our special day extraordinary.
Liz & Les