Rates & Services
Our 2019 rates are based on the season, and range from $3000 for a spring wedding and reception to $4000 in the fall. Peak Saturdays in 2020 are $4000.
A $500 fee will apply to any event that falls on a holiday or holiday weekend. Late fall weddings will require an additional refundable deposit for incidentals such as snow removal and additional heating costs.
All ceremony and reception packages include those listed below (some may require an additional fee):
- Exclusive use of The Guernsey Barn and lakeside grounds with gazebo
- Tables and chairs set up by our staff (Linens not included.)
- Changing areas for the wedding party
- Heat and air conditioning
- On-Site parking and attendants, parking signs & cones
- Specialty tables, barrels, and other rustic décor and accents
- Prep kitchen w/ refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Grain Bin bar + indoor bar area
- Sound system – microphones, speakers, audio board *($75 setup fee)
- Uplighting *($50-can do most colors)
- 1 hour consultation (once RSVPs are in) for customized floor plan
- 2 additional scheduled visits for planning purposes (30 minutes each)
- 1 hour of scheduled rehearsal time (based on availability)
- Property manager on site during event for assistance with the facilities
- Trash removal during and after event
- 1 hour use of property for engagement/save the date photos (must be scheduled at a time that doesn’t interfere with other events)
A non-refundable down payment of $1000 and completed contract are required to reserve a date. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the event, along with a $500 refundable security deposit.
All permanently affixed lighting and string lights are included. Additional uplighting is available for rent, as well as miscellaneous rustic decor. We also offer day-of wedding coordinator services for a fee.
Now offering horse-drawn carriage rides for the bride & groom! Ask us for rates and options.
Have a date in mind for your event?
The barn is available for weddings Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from April through November.
Schedule a Tour
Ready to see us in person?
If the barn is available on your event date, then contact us to schedule a tour of the property!
Words of Endearment
Brides, grooms, and guests share their experiences at Lakeside Occasions
Our day could not have been any more perfect.
Taylor & Wesley
Thanks for helping make our special day extraordinary.
Liz & Les