Upcoming Tour Dates
Because wedding season has begun, we will hold private tours by appointment on select weekday evenings and Sundays. Please click the link below to select a time from the calendar.
Rates & Services
Lakeside Occasions offers weddings and receptions on Fridays, Saturdays, and select Sundays from April through November.
Our rates range from $2800 – $5000 for the 2022 wedding season, with the average Saturday event costing $4400-5000 (NOT INCLUDING food and beverage). A $500 holiday fee applies to any event that falls on or adjacent to a holiday and an additional refundable Security Deposit is required for all events. A $1500 non refundable Reservation Fee and completed contract are required to reserve a date.
Please fill out our Contact Form to inquire about pricing for specific dates.
Our Wedding & Reception package includes:
- Exclusive use of The Guernsey Barn and lakeside grounds with gazebo
- Tables and chairs set up by our staff (Surcharge for 201-300 guests)
- Buffet tables, head tables, and tables for drinks & desserts
- String lighting & chandeliers
- Stage for ceremonies & wedding party seating
- Dance Floor space
- Unique changing rooms for the wedding party
- Restrooms (Handicap accessible)
- Heat and air conditioning (all indoor spaces)
- On-Site parking and attendants, parking signs & cones
- Specialty tables, barrels, spools, and other rustic accent furniture
- Prep kitchen w/ refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Outdoor Grain Bin bar + built-in bar indoors
- Outdoor fireplace, pergola, & patio seating
- Planning Session for customized floor plan
- 2 scheduled visits for planning purposes
- 1 hour of scheduled rehearsal time (based on availability)
- Property managers on site during event for assistance with the facilities
- Trash removal during and after event
- 1 hour use of property for engagement/’Save the Date’ photos
- Endless Photo Opportunities!
2022 – Hours of Use:
Fridays: 11 am to 11 pm
Saturdays: 10 am to 12 am
Sundays: 8 hrs between 10 am and 9 pm
A non-refundable Reservation Fee of $1500 is due at signing, along with a completed contract. The remaining balance will be split into two equal payments due at 6 months and 60 days prior to the wedding, respectively. The refundable $500 damage deposit, outside catering fee, and incidentals deposit (if applicable) are due 1 month prior to the event. Charges for add-on services and Bar Services are due 1 week prior to the event. We will send invoices along the way and are happy to arrange a payment plan that fits your needs.
- Sound System
- Day-Of Coordinating
- Antique Door Rental
- Bar Services: Lakeside Occasions is the mandatory vendor for all bar services. Menu available upon request.
Have a date in mind for your event?
The barn is available for weddings Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from April through November.
Schedule a Tour
Ready to see us in person?
If the barn is available on your event date, then contact us to schedule a tour of the property!
Words of Endearment
Brides, grooms, and guests share their experiences at Lakeside Occasions
Our day could not have been any more perfect.
Taylor & Wesley
Thanks for helping make our special day extraordinary.
Liz & Les