The Guernsey Barn
The Guernsey Barn was built in the 1880s and contains much of the original woodwork!
- Seating for up to 250 guests
- Heat & Air conditioning
- Hand hewn beams
- Stage for ceremonies & wedding party seating
- Dance Floor
- Antique bronze chandelier, charming string lights, lanterns, and pendants
- Drapery & faux stone fireplace w/ mantel
- Balcony with breathtaking views
- Climate-controlled deck with panoramic views of Emma Lake
- Handicap accessible ramp
A large room downstairs is already decked out in barn-style decor and a great spot for your guests to duck out of the heat/sun or for a cocktail hour if the weather outside doesn’t cooperate.
The old milk house has been converted into a catering prep kitchen complete with commercial fridge, freezer, microwave, and sink. There is no stove or warming equipment, so all food must be cooked before it arrives on site.
The feed room & silo are now a unique space for getting ready for your big day. See more!
Schedule a Tour
Ready to see us in person?
Check if the barn is available for your event and schedule a tour!
Words of Endearment
Brides, grooms, and guests share their experiences at Lakeside Occasions
Our day could not have been any more perfect.
Taylor & Wesley
Thanks for helping make our special day extraordinary.
Liz & Les